Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

A nice day today, lots of things to give thanks for...especially my family and friends. I hope everyone had a great day.

I'm working on a pair of socks right now from the Monkey pattern on knitty.com. Cute pattern, I just hope I do it right all the way through. I frogged it 3 times before I got it going (darned 5 DP's at once!) I'm using Lion Brand's Sock-Ease. I really need to get some bamboo DP's.

One thing that will help is this great table I found that lists shoe size measurements for your sock knitting. And since I'm probably making these as a gift for my sister, it will be easier to use this than asking her to measure her feet again (can't find the original measurements). Here's a link to the site - MyJewelThief Knits, she's got some really cute patterns on there too.

Okay, now that it's indecently late and I have to get up to go to work tomorrow morning early, I should attempt to get some sleep. Now making any bets on that, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment