Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weird Stuff

For some reason I've been getting redirects on my blog and it's making me more than a little angry. Anyway, I've been off work sick for almost 3 weeks now and am getting more than a bit antsy.

I've got a couple of things I've been working on that I need to take pictures of and post. I'm hoping to get the camera to cooperate. I think it's time to invest in another one.

During my surfing I found a Granny A Day crochet along that I've joined (have to keep track of the group commitments) which should be cool because I've got LOTS of odds and ends yarn to use up and it will give me a chance to learn new granny squares and hopefully end up with a very eclectic afghan when all is said and done.

Now off to get something accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment