Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just when I thought I was ahead of the game

I thought I had finished putting the loops on all of the panels and had moved on to the sets of leaves. I need 60 sets of leaves and 60 flowers. I'm using sport weight yarn and a size 0 steel hook. Yeah, not exactly the recommended size but it's making them tighter and giving them a bit of a curl so it all works out.

But as I'm putting the panels in their holding bag I find one that hasn't been trimmed with loops yet! I did a happy dance yesterday thinking they were done and now I've got to trim another. Ugh!!!

Oh well, onwards to the end. I've got about 2 weeks left to get this done and shipped out.

Untrimmed panel and leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment