Sunday, March 13, 2011

New sewing table

The vast majority of my crafting supplies (fabric, machines, tables, etc.) are in storage behind a wall of stuff that would take a long time to get to.  And it's not going to happen while there is snow on the ground.  Also, I don't really have the room I need to use for one of my sewing cabinets.

So my husband surprised me big time on Friday with this new sewing table.  I saw it online and thought it would work perfectly for the space that I have (don't have) and the machine I'm using at the moment.  (I can't wait to get my Singer out and serviced)  I absolutely love it.  The well drops so the machine bed can be level with the table and it has a measuring tape right on the edge for quick measurements.  Here's a picture and I'm off to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment