Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wintertime Wolves Cross Stitch

I've started working on the Wintertime Wolves cross stitch from Dimensions that I'm making for my sister-in-law.  It will become a Christmas gift.  Lots of half cross stitch used in this pattern.  I think doing the half stitches take longer than the full cross stitch.  Anyway, lots of blues in this one, lots of blended colors.  It's going to be very pretty when it's done.  Here's the progress to date:

Work done thus far - seems like a lot, but it's a very small part of it.

Up close, cross stitches and half cross stitches




It's probably going to take me up to Christmas to get it done with all of the other things I want to do.  But I'm going to keep plugging away at it.  It's nice to get back to counted cross stitch.

1 comment:

  1. a beautiful piece of work Lisa. keep the progress images coming. my niece loves wolves and her birthday is in January so I mught just have the time to tackle this project for her myself.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete