Sunday, January 22, 2012

Craftsy Block of the Month - January

So after thinking and rethinking and thinking again, I finally decided on a color scheme for the Craftsy Block of the Month course.  I'm doing black, white and red.  There may be a few spots of other colors with the black, it will depend on the block.

So I went to Joann's and used my 10% VIP discount card that I got with my AQS membership and bought some fabric as well as a couple of rulers and some floss.  Here are the results for the two January blocks.

Asterisk - January

Wonky Pound Sign - January

 They were really easy to make, the only problem I had was with one of the wonky arms lining up.  I ripped the stitches and tried it again, but it wouldn't line up so it's staying the way it is.

Can't wait to see February!

No comments:

Post a Comment