Monday, October 29, 2007

Finish number three for The Challenge

Well I finished the pin cushions. Here are 3 of them. They are Halloween/Fall themed. They were super easy to make. I found the instructions here.




Now I want to make a bunch more out of my scraps. I used flannel tops and felt bottoms on these, the next group will be all fabric. I have some batik scraps I want to use up.

I want to tackle something bigger knitting-wise other than dish cloths. I love knitting dish cloths, but I feel like I'm in a rut with them and when I try something bigger I end up frogging like crazy and then throwing the whole thing in the corner out of frustration. So now it's time to tackle something bigger. The funny thing is one of the very first things I knit after learning was a pair of socks. And I think I did a darned good job on them too. Got to get back to the bigger stuff. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment