Wednesday, January 2, 2008

UFO's

I have decided to finish a number of UFO's I've had on hold for what seems to be an eternity.

One of them is an indigo and cream colored quilt that I've been literally working on for years. Well, working on isn't correct because I haven't touched it in over a year, maybe longer. That is one of the ones that needs to be completed. I believe it is quilted over 2/3.

The other is Eric's quilt which was to be completed two years ago and still isn't done. Then I need to make one for new little brother Nathan. Only he's not that new as he's now 7 months old.

I started cutting pieces for a Double Wedding Ring and a Grandmothers Flower Garden eons ago. Time to finish cutting them and start piecing them. I've also got quilts I've been gathering fabrics for that need to be done. Lots to do this year.

Then there are cross stitch and knitting projects to finish.

I'll start a list and add to it as I come across more. I'm hoping this will be a very productive year on the craft end.

No comments:

Post a Comment